The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) of Tribhuvan University is a special program in semester system of Tribhuvan University, designed to develop socially responsive, creative, and result oriented management professionals to fill up the middle level managerial positions in the rapidly growing business sector in Nepal and abroad.
The specific objectives of this program are:
- Prepare students to take-up middle level managerial positions in the business sector
- Develop students’ skills in object-oriented business management capable of understanding and solving practical business problems creatively
- Provide professional management education with a blend of computer and management information system courses
- Prepare students to proceed onto post graduate level study in business administration
The general teaching pedagogy of BBA at Tribhuvan University and affiliated colleges includes class lectures, group discussions, case studies, guest lectures, role play, research work, project work (individual and group), assignments (theoretical and practical), and term papers. The teaching faculty will determine the choice of teaching pedagogy as per the need of the course.
The concerned faculty shall develop a detailed course outline and work plan at the beginning of each semester and also recommends the basic text and other reference materials for effective teaching-learning of the course modules.
Objectives of BBA program of Tribhuvan University
- Prepare students to take-up middle level managerial positions in the business sector.
- Develop students’ skill in object-oriented business management capable of understanding and solving practical business problems creatively.
- Provide professional management education with a blend of computer and management information system courses.
- Prepare students to proceed onto postgraduate level study in business administration.
The candidate applying for admission to the BBA program of Tribhuvan University must have:
Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from recognized academic institute with second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA are eligible to enroll in this program. Successfully completed a twelve-year schooling or its equivalent from any university, board or institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
Eligible applicants are required to appear in the entrance test commonly known as Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by the Faculty of Management. The test will follow the international testing pattern and standards. It includes the areas like:
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
There shall be altogether one hundred (100) objective questions in the CMAT containing twenty (25) questions in each section with a total weight of 100 marks. Student must secure a minimum of 40% in the CMAT in order to qualify for the interview.
Applicants securing above cut off point marks in the CMAT will be short-listed. Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and selected for admission.
Admissions of the students in BBA program of Tribhuvan University will be strictly on the basis of merit list. Merit list is prepared on the basis of:
- 60% of CMAT Entrance examination
- 30% of marks secured in percentage in plus two or equivalent
- 10% Interview
Scope and Career Prospects
BBA degree helps you to get the various entry and mid level jobs in banks, corporation and different factories. Graduates get opportunities to understand the mechanism of business management by working and assisting their seniors. BBA graduates can find work in sales teams and management trainees. BBA provides good foundation for those who are willing to pursue MBA in future. Not only this, BBA graduates have high chance of getting employed in governmental jobs and non-governmental jobs. The BBA graduates can have job opportunities in the following sectors and many more:
*International Business Management
*Human resource management
*Consultancy services etc.
1st Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-1st-semester/
2nd Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-2nd-semester/
3rd Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-3rd-semester/
4th Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-4th-semester/
5th Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-5th-seemester/
6th Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-6th-semester/
7th Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-6th-semester/
8th Semester: https://mmchetauda.edu.np/downloads/bba-8th-semester/